Just in time for Science Fair season, Dowling Magnets will award a $500 scholarship to one lucky student who snaps and shares a pic of their Magic Penny Magnet Kit Science Fair entry!
Including everything kids need to complete 46 astounding acts of magnetism, the Magic Penny Magnet Kit is the perfect Science Fair project. And, as an added bonus, kids who share a pic with us may just win some scholarship money!
Entering is easy:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Magic Penny Scholarship Contest begins on Monday, January 23,, 2023 and 12AM PST and ends on Monday, May 15, 2023, at 11:59PM PST (the \”Promotion Period\”). The sponsor of this Contest is Dowling Magnets (888 N Larch Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126).
By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years or older (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
*One (1) winner will be selected to receive a $500 Magic Penny Scholarship in the form of a check
*One prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted by winner. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Contest is open to legal residents of U.S.A. and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period. Entrants are required to email a photo or video of their child’s Magic Penny Magnet Kit Science Fair entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and include their child’s first name, age, and home state. Magnetic creation must include at least 5 pieces from the Magic Penny Magnet Kit.
With the submission of this photo, the Entrants agree that:
o No copyrighted materials (music, images, video clips, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
o No professional assistance is allowed.
o Content must not 1) promote illegal behavior; 2) support racial, religious, sexual, or other invidious prejudice; 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation; 4) violate rights established by law or agreement; 5) invade the privacy of any person; or 6) be otherwise inappropriate as determined by Sponsor in its sole and conclusive determination.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One Winner of the $500 Magic Penny Magnet Kit Grand Prize will be selected by Monday, May 22, 2023. Winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the photo submission within 24 hours after Winner selection. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. In addition, Winners agree to use the funds provided by Dowling Magnets for educational purposes only and to grant Dowling Magnets perpetual, worldwide rights to use their original submission photo in any media.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
Tags: science fair scholarship