Magnet marbles are plastic encased ceramic magnets.
Perfect for science and engineering exploration and investigations, each marble features a red north pole and a blue south pole. Simply give them a roll to see opposite poles roll toward each other and attract... or make poles repel. Add to the learning by incorporating a magnet wand or another magnet in a different format (not included). Drag a string of marbles or make them spin, wiggle, or jump. Safe, low power magnet marbles measure .63" D.
- Color coding that provides a clear and simple way to demonstrate attraction and repulsion!
- Hands-on, interactive manipulatives for teaching magnetic force, energy, and motion!
- Low-power, safety-tested magnet marbles that are approved for safe use for ages 4+
- Enough marbles for multiple small groups or science stations
- Red north and blue south poles give students a clear visual on magnetic attraction and repulsion.
- The round shape makes the magnets roll when pushed or pulled from the force of attraction or repulsion.
- Fun, first-hand experiences with cause and effect, magnetic forces, energy, and motion...in action!